Claims Against the Police / Prison Service
We have a wide range of experience in successfully assisting clients with claims against the police, the prison service, the court service, the national offenders management service, and private security staff for:
• Unlawful arrest.
• False imprisonment.
• Trespass to the person.
• Failure to observe bail conditions.
• Failure to release from custody at the expiry of a custodial sentence.
• Maltreatment in custody.
• Assault / personal injury, whether caused physically or, eg, by a taser or PAVA spray.
• Unlawful discrimination
In most cases, we will offer you a free meeting and / or take a look at your papers for free.
In many cases, we may be able to follow that up with a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement.
- Solicitors Negligence
- Professional negligence
- Medical negligence & Personal Injury
- Inheritance / Probate disputes
- Property disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Landlord & Tenant
- Claims against the Police / Prison Service
- Consumer and Contract
- Commercial and Business Disputes